Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seton Hall Law Report Questions New Jersey Police Reporting Immigrants To ICE And Problems With the NJ AG Directive

Bassina Farbenblum and Jessica Jansyn authored a report "Crossing The Line: Damaging Immigration Enforcement Practices by NJ Police Following AG Law Enforcement Directive 2007-3," released in April 2009 by The Center for Social Justice at Seton Hall University School of Law in Newark, NJ. (Professor Baher Azmy and Juanita Lasprilla contributed to the report.)

The report raises serious questions about New Jersey police's actions when reporting immigrants to ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) who are not charged or accused of committing any serious crime nor of DWI, which seems to violate the NJ AG Directive issued in August 2007.

In response to criticisms, the NJ AG insisted that critics put forward evidence of violations and problems, not what the NJ AG dismissed as supposed speculation. The report is a weighty response to the NJ AG's unwillingness to investigate the problems that exist as a result of the Directive.

The report raises serious questions about widespread improper conduct by local police who may be regularly violating the Directive in several ways: by potentially engaging in racial profiling and by potentially violating the Directive by reporting immigrants to ICE who never committed any indictable crime nor DWI. The report urges the NJ AG to make the Directive explicit about prohibiting reporting immigrants who did not commit an indictable crime nor DWI. The potential widespread violations raises the issue of whether one of the many violations should trigger the exclusionary rule in immigration court and compel judges to terminate cases due to local police misconduct.

A major problem that the report did not address is that the NJ AG does not appear to have any mechanism in place with ICE to fix a situation where local police incorrectly report an immigrant to ICE. Even if the NJ AG can ensure that there are no widespread problems and any flaws have been fixed by offering training on the Directive, there will always be a slip-up here or there. Yet the NJ AG has no apparent method to fix a mistake (whether one of many widespread errors or a one-time slip) -- ICE would go ahead and deport an informant or victim that local police improperly reported to ICE. And ICE would go ahead and deport someone that local police illegally reported to ICE by using racial profiling.

The failure to provide any adequate protection for violations of the Directive only strengthens the argument that immigration courts should suppress evidence and terminate cases where there are these local police violations.

Nina Bernstein wrote an article about the issue on April 15, 2009 in an article titled New Jersey Police Misuse Immigration-Inquiry Rule

5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger jean frankel tries to murder me of ideas for action llc said...

##

#What It’s Like to Chill with the Most Ruthless Men in the World
Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic:
Confessions of a Female War Crimes Investigator


Retrospectively, it was all so simple, natural and matter of fact being on a boat restaurant in Belgrade, sitting with, laughing, drinking a two hundred bottle of wine and chatting about war and peace while Ratko Mladic held my hand. Mladic, a man considered the world’s most ruthless war criminal since Adolf Hitler, still at large and currently having a five million dollar bounty on his head for genocide by the international community. Yet there I was with my two best friends at the time, a former Serbian diplomat, his wife, and Ratko Mladic just chilling. There was no security, nothing you’d ordinarily expect in such circumstances. Referring to himself merely as, Sharko; this is the story of it all came about.



http://sites.google.com/site/jillstarrsite/what-it-s-like-to-chill-with-the-most-ruthless-men-in-the-world-ratko-mladic-and-radovan-karadzic-confessions-of-a-female-war-crimes-investigator

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger jean frankel tries to murder me of ideas for action llc said...

Monday, April 20, 2009
I ask the New Jersey attorney general to disbar: Kridel Law Group in Clifton, New Jersey
Kridel Lawfirm (Clifton, New Jersey) Bribes Andre Chapman (JIll's Ex-Husband) & Brant Snell for False Statements Against Her
Posted 3/2/2009 12:05 PM EST

I ask the New Jersey attorney general to disbar:
Kridel Law Group in Clifton, New Jersey
Contact Information
Phone: 973-470-0800
Fax: 973-472-1909

I originally requested the lawfirm be disbarred from practicing law in the state of New Jersey back when I was attending William Paterson College in New Jersey prior to 1997.

It is public information any national news media group in America can prove beyond any doubt, by merely asking for it at the local Pompton Lakes New Jersey Court Clerk:

1) James A. Kridel Esq., his lawfirm, the West Milford Prosecutor (at that time between 1991-1997), my former landlord from whom I rented an apartment from, Brant Snell, his brother (joint owner of Snell’s property in Bloomingdale NJ, along with Harry Shortway and the West Milford Police Force, committed bribery, conspired to commit extortion with malicious intent against me, and also committed physical acts of terroristic threats against me at the Snell’s residence I rented.

This occurred when the West Milford police responded to a phone call emanating from Brant Snell and arrived outside my apartment. I had also called them simultaneously because Brant Snell and his brother were threatening me all day attempting to get me to leave my apartment; neither men filed legal eviction procedings agsainst me.

Sgt, Laughlin and co-conspiritors arrived on the scene proceding to cut my phone line at the Snell’s, then proceeding to threaten me outside my apartment. The police on the scene included red haired Sgt. Laughlin formerly beating my head against his squad car in West Milford NJ when taking custody of my two children from me giving custody to my ex husband, Andre Chapman.

All men involved i nthis incident malicously intended endangering my life, reputation and well being; they sucessed. They also succeeded causing irreparable and permanant emotional harm forever to my two children now adults; my son currently having a son of his own.

Both men, my ex-husband Andre Chapman along with former landlord Brant Snell admitted their guilt openly in Pompton Lakes Court before the presiding judge then.

Andre Chapman, my ex husband admitted committing this vile crime against me and my two children to gain continunal custody rights over my two children at that time, and, Brant Snell for wanting to evict me from my apartment because I would not have sex with him when I was a student at that time when I rented from him. And, owing to my police report I filed stating the truth: that he illegally entered my upstairs apartment from his house attempting on numerous occasion to have sexual relations with me and abuse me against my will through intimidation. Brant Snell also refused to allow me to lock my upstairs apartment and entered at his own will for several nights.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger jean frankel tries to murder me of ideas for action llc said...

Harry Shortway told me he strongly suspected Brant Snell and his friend from Vernon NJ having to do with the Vernon New Jersey rapist/murders that occured at, Waywayanda State Park in West Milford NJ. Harry Shortway asked me to see what evidence I could get to him against Snell from my apartment leading up to his attic.
I did and it was very suspicous. Snell kept old newspaper clippings of the rapes and murders etc.. Shortway never arrested either man. SNell’s friend even told me he was up at the Waywaynda Park harrassing women at that time.

The judge fined my ex husband, warning both men and Kridel himself.

The NJ State Attorney General then, completely ignored my complaints afterwhich. I drove to Fort Dix Military Base complaining to the internal affairs officer who told me that Harry Shortway was affiliated with too powerful an organization for him to do anyting to help me.

The Kridel lawfirm was allowed to continue practicing their so-called “law” in the state of NJ.

More to Come on them but I was slandered forever and my reputation ruined because my ex husband had told Kridel lawfirm that “My Wife Jill Starr has a gun and she will use it.”

I never did and it was a lie!


Blog Catalog Blog Directory

And they wanted to either kill me and/or prove I was too unstable mentally to stand before the Int’l Criminal Court for Serbia (?)

Obviously YES!
admit often wondering in the post 1999 Kosovo environment when and if:
Bill Clinton will send the NATO to the west milford municipal building for committing agregeous violations of human rights and genocide against jews and blacks in the State of NJ and in Passaic County in general.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger jean frankel tries to murder me of ideas for action llc said...

Help Additional Proof West Milford Police in NJ USA Tried To Kill Me

Additional Proof West Milford Police Tried To Kill Me

It was in this emergency snow storm in the late 1990s when I was attending William Paterson College in Wayne NJ I was living where this photo was taken on the corners of Route 23 North & Oak Ridge Road in West Milford NJ USA. This was taken on the corner stated where George Struss owns a car lot and rents small apartments.

It was during this state of emergency snow storm I had walked out of my apartment next to the bagel store in merely a dress and sweater because the bagel store was right next store to me. It was like walking out my front door into my neighborss but I had made a terrible mistake.

I had also placed my house keys and entire key ring in my car to warm it up but I had accidentally locked all my keys into my locked running black car as seen.

I also was locked out of my house in this storm.

I walked next store to the bagel store to call the West Milford police to help me jimmy my car door open so I could recover my keys and get into both my apartment and car safely.

The police came and saw my condition freezing and barely dressed in this storm in which the State of NJ was declared in a “state of emergency.”

The West Milford police said they would not belp me and left me freezing in the storm half dead.

Someone finally got me help

Jill Starr

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Alden Kowalchuk said...

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with your ruses. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical ruses problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
https://findgaragedooropener.com/liftmaster-csl24u-review/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home